please post an install.wim

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by MDLISTHEBEST, Aug 22, 2012.

1. MDLISTHEBEST

MDLISTHEBEST MDL Novice

Aug 20, 2012
    OK i'm making an AiO disk of windows using WinAiO Maker Pro, which urie lead me to, btw thanks for that, and i've got every edition in there but I want to add enterprise, should I? or should I just leave Home Basic, Home Premium, Pro and Ultimate

P.S
    Both x32 And x64

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    I don't really understand what you want when you thread is titled please post an install.wim that won't happen there are links available in windows 7 section to download enterprise.
    If you are just asking should you include enterprise in your AIO that is totally up to yourself.
    I don't see the benefit in enterprise if you are using the dvd to install on other peoples machine perhaps when repairing them.

You will never get one (officially installed) enterprise sytem these are used by companies who do not go to computer shops e.c.t to get there system reinstalled they have IT departments for that. If the disk is for personal use then fair enough but i would never install enterprise on any of my computers I prefer OEM:SLP activation it is permanent no need to reactivate every 180 days ( via KMS) like enterprise versions.

3. MDLISTHEBEST

MDLISTHEBEST MDL Novice

Aug 20, 2012
    Thanks

Thanks For That, I Won't Include It Then, Also SLP is kinda like VL version of office 2010 yeah?

And Thanks Again For ALL OF YOUR HELP

4. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007