Please respect the original author!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ar_seven_am, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ar_seven_am

ar_seven_am MDL Senior Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Maybe i'm not the first one who see some software from here been posting without permission from the original author! For an example, I've see windows 7 loader 1.77 by daz n 7 loader 1.61 by hazard n orbit it's been posted in another forums (which I know it's not the author's forums) n they're hotlink the file n upload without permission. It's not the first time, they claim they're the author, I even have to sign to another forums just to give some statement who's the real author. So to the original author n administrator here please can we just lock software from here (My Digital Life forums) so at least we know where the original came from, n to all members please don't hot link or upload the file without permission from the original author.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Unfortunately there is not much that can be done about this. There are some people who will take others software / programs, rehash them and distribute them as their own. They simply seek recognition. Best advice, stay away from such things and download from the original source.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dozi

dozi MDL Novice

Oct 5, 2011
    always best to stick with original sources.. you never know what else has been added to any new unauthorised sources.