pls help me! windows 7 not genuine!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by gunnerslayer, Dec 25, 2011.

1. gunnerslayer

gunnerslayer MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2011
    #1 gunnerslayer, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
    hi. i just need help with my windows 7 ultimate. i used this thepiratebay(d0t)org/torrent/5757941
    burned the disk , installed with no problem. however , after i unknowingly installed update kb971033 , my computer kept giving me the "windows not genuine" nag. i tried to rearm it and i succeeded.
    since i am such a noob in these kind of stuff , i didn't know that i set it to automatically update and install itself after removing it. i rearmed 3 times and then came the error that said that i cant rearm anymore. i know that i might be a nuisance but i've tried daz 1.92 loader and it didn't work. then i tried the WAT loader and it didnt work too. finally,i tried time surfer's triology but i don't quite understand it. i just need guidance to either remove the limit to rearming my computer or to remove the "windows not genuine" nag.
    thank you for reading this. btw , mine is a build 7600

2. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    Dude,
    You need to download a win7 SP1 from MDL, yeah that is this site you are on. Use Daz and be done, no triology, no wat jack nada:D
    what you have is no bueno, all u need is right at MDL

3. gunnerslayer

gunnerslayer MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2011
    can u pls leave a list the stuff that i need to do? sorry but i am still pretty confused. like
    (e.g 1.
    3.)
    thanks , i appreciate even a little bit of help.

4. gunnerslayer

gunnerslayer MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2011
    thanks! i followed daz's instruction and my comp is fixed! love u man!( no homo)

5. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    hihi u crazy Gunner, thank DAZ and MDL for that:D

6. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    no dude, no worries it must be some other jacked up things in your system. Either driver, virus, malware, settings...not the loader