pls report : Adobe Creative Cloud Compatibility

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by mehargags, Jul 19, 2015.

1. mehargags

mehargags MDL Member

Dec 1, 2008
    Hi all,
    have been (trying to )follow all latest updates for Win10 and will be upgrading to the first GA candidate. I'm curious to know how much stable (close to RTM) builds are in real world production environment, namely using Office 2013 and all Products of Adobe CC (illustrator/photoshop/dreamweaver/indesign). Anyone running them stable and good enough with other "pro" software suites ?

Kindly englighten...!

Thanks

2. bb12489

bb12489 MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2011
    I've been using Creative Cloud ( Premier & Photoshop) for quite a while on the preview builds. The only notable problem I encounter was with GPU acceleration in Photoshop. I had to toggle it off under preferences or else I would see graphical corruption. Granted this was a few months back now with Windows 8.1 AMD drivers. I think after a certain video driver update everything has been working fine. No issues with Office 2013 either. I actually just recently upgraded one of our domain joined lab machines at our university to see how it would cope with the upgrade from 7 to 10. So far everything from Creative Cloud to Autodesk works without issue. I doubt many people will see compatibility issues with Windows 10 in this day an age. Unless they are literally still running legacy software that requires 32bit Windows XP....

3. mehargags

mehargags MDL Member

Dec 1, 2008
    Thanks bb12489 for your insight...
    Yes the most problematic part practically will be video Drivers... I use AMD at the moment which seems to be win 10 ready!

Lets see how things go!

4. RZeroX

RZeroX MDL Novice

Aug 30, 2012
    Adobe Premiere Pro 2015 seems to crash a lot when starting up but sometimes it will run if I turn off my wifi.