Plz could someone help me out?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by windowz, Sep 14, 2009.

1. windowz

windowz MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2009
    Hiya Guys,

I'm trying to activate windows 7, I have an Acer Aspire M5100, Phoenix, Motherboard is F690GVM, I've tried most of the loaders and they all install fine but after restarting my system hangs and will not bootup.

I've tried manually flashing my motherboard and Installed an Acer 2.1 certificate and a OEM key and all went fine, but when I restarted it says I have 30 days to activate,

I've even tried cmd, slmgr -ato but I get an error message. :confused:

Does anyone know what to do or anyone have a pre slic already done :)

Thanks
    :cool:

2. infrablack

infrablack MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. windowz

windowz MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2009
    thanks

thanks for the info, my bios version is r02-b3, does that matter as the bios version shown in the info is lower than my current one??

cheers :)

4. infrablack

infrablack MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    i dont know does that matter or not? i found that on forum and i thougt may be it can be useful for you...

sorry for my poor english:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Stool

Stool MDL Junior Member

Aug 14, 2009
    #5 Stool, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  6. windowz

windowz MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2009
    Not sure :S

I think it might as it seems a lower Bios version than my current one, maybe it will work with my system but hopefully someone can suggest if thats a good idea trying as if you install older drivers it can cause problems :(

But thanks alot for the reply and the suggestion

7. windowz

windowz MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2009
    :]

thanks stool, I ended up formatting my system so now I have 28 days to activate so I can try the Daz loader, if my system hangs I will follow your instructions!

8. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    Bios mod is the best method. :cool:

9. windowz

windowz MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2009
    yeh

The Bios mod is the best way but it's driving me crazy getting so close then not being able to activate win7, everything seemed to go ok. My luck lol :)

But i'm willing to try the Daz loader just to see if it works but my end result I want the bios mod way ;)

10. Stool

Stool MDL Junior Member

Aug 14, 2009
    #10 Stool, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  11. SirSilentBob

SirSilentBob MDL Senior Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Why are you using a loader when you have loaded a modded bios?

12. windowz

windowz MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2009
    wow

Thanks for the screenshot, I will be trying that out tonight. It looks like you have to click advance and then the bottom right as you said :D

13. windowz

windowz MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2009
    true

I know but I think I only installed the certificate and OEM key thats why it wouldn't activate windows 7. The loader just seems an easy option but until now I have had no success with them.

The daz loader seems different but i'm just un-sure what todo. The best way I know is the modded bios and using an OEM key. I've had previos OS this way and had no hassel but 7 seems different? Unless I've done something wrong or half the process.???