Plz Help Me!!!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by sabbir, Oct 11, 2009.

1. sabbir

sabbir MDL Novice

Sep 27, 2009
    #1 sabbir, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
    Hi Everyone,I'm new in this forum.I don't know much about Windows Vista activation(OEM,SLIC etc).My motherboard is Intel DG43NB & Processor is Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600.At the first time i use a normal activation cr**k to activate my windows vista.But some days ago i update my motherboard bios.And after that i can't activate my Windows vista service pack 2(Ultimate).When i activate my windows with that act*vator my vista won't load.Then i try with Vista loader 4.2.With vista loader when i select non slic it does the same like the past act*vator,vista won't load.And if i select slic, vista loader shows me that my vista is activated & ask me to reboot my PC.But after reboot vista can load but it's not activated.It says the same....days remaining.Now what can i do?How can i activate my Windows Vista Ultimate Service pack 2?Plz help me out.

My current bios version is NBG4310H.86A.0086.2009.0618.1749

2. santoshcoolhere

santoshcoolhere MDL Member

Jan 3, 2009
    try nyother loader that doesn't use a slic emulation.........or a bios mod.............u updated ur bios nd dats da prblm............

3. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    Why did you update??? If it aint broke.....:D:D

Flash back to previous bios version.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...