plz help

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Pasta88, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Pasta88

Pasta88 MDL Addicted

Jun 17, 2009
    Guys, WTH does my desktop keep on moving to a new window of add your email accounts? How do i stop this from happening?

thx

2. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    I have no idea, but you might try googling "disable online account in windows 8" or something

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. hellowasif

hellowasif Guest

Share some screenshot of the error

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Just create an local account and use that for to log on. Not forget to give the same power (administrator) as you initial log on has! And also copy from c:\user\[your old account]\ the folder Desktop to the new account name. That will prevent the need of install some apps again for the new "user"!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Windows user

Windows user MDL Senior Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Can you provide a screenshot of this problem please? Windows doesn't ask for any email if you don't use any metro apps which has Xbox/Windows Live/Facebook/Google sign in options

6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    AFAIK it will ask if an e-mail ond/or MS Account was used by setup. If used an local account why setup, it will use that for log on but Store could not be used.

7. Windows user

Windows user MDL Senior Member

Sep 11, 2012
    @pisthai:- Yes that's right bro :cool:

@bruinator:- Did you use Microsoft account while logging into Windows for the first time (i.e. right after Windows got installed)