1. minh.tarun

minh.tarun MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2021
    Hi anybody knows what can be going on here?
    this problem seems like a bad joke
    every other day the mouse setting pointer precision turns itself on automatically

win10 ltsc, sync disabled, no microsoft account

2. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    May think you are using a cheap mouse for both gaming and normal work, or you don't have the right driver installed.
    Are you sure you have taken these two things in mind?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. minh.tarun

minh.tarun MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2021
    thanks for answer but no, using razer synapse2 and have been using it on windows 8.1 which never gave me this problem

4. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    Did you ---- >

How to Disable or Enable Enhance Pointer Precision

To control this setting, head to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Mouse. On Windows 10, you can also navigate to Settings > Devices > Mouse > Additional mouse options. Click the “Pointer Options” tab, toggle “Enhance pointer precision” on or off, and click “OK” to save your changes.

5. minh.tarun

minh.tarun MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2021
    thanks for answer but you cant be serious. did you read topic title or first post?
    "
    pointer precision turns on by itself"
    "pointer precision turns itself on automatically"

6. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    Yes i did ........ and thats why i asked ....... to check if youd done it .

>every other day the mouse setting pointer precision turns itself on automatically

That is a physical imposibility . ..... and NOTHING happens without reason or only every other day .

I started at A because you are unclear in what you say ...... and noone here knows your level of knowledge ....... or what youve done that causes it to happen ...... and...... what happens is not ' by itself ' or automaticaly .

Youve given no details . You havent said what youve tried or if theres anything in logs.

The only way to help yourself is to find out when it happens and why , what you are doing at the time and what youve done to your computer / or not .

7. AveYo

AveYo MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. minh.tarun

minh.tarun MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2021
    thanks for response
    yes its at 0 in synapse, always has been, although recently iv been switching between saved profiles in synapse but both have the setting at 0
    yea no idea what game mode does, might aswell try turning it off

was thinking the same thing, if it keeps doing that might aswell try MarkC