This is for Suicide Solution but I would guess that dobbelina and 911medic would also like to know the following: Using the VLK to OEM guide, I get an error at the beginning of the installation of XP (I'm using an official Danish MSDN XP Pro with SP3 VL iso). While investigating the issue, I came across dobbelina's directions for using his VLK to OEM tool, and then I tried replacing the pidgen.dll and dpcdll.dll from the IP-dir from the Danish version of Service Pack 3. However, this didn't change anything, either. Then I investigated some more and came upon crypto's thread about verifying the oembios files. In it he wrote "For example, the files "pidgen.dll" and "dpcdll.dll" can be verified against the "nt5inf.cat" catalog file." So I then tried also replacing the nt5inf.cat with the one from the ip-directory in the Danish SP3, and voila! It works. It seems these three files make up a set that can't be separated and has to come from the same source. So my conclusion is (and I hope I'm not wrong about this): In order to use Suicide Solution's guide for making a VLK to OEM disk in a language other than English, one must use pidgen.dll, dpcdll.dll and nt5inf.cat from the ip directory in Service Pack 3 of the same language as the XP VL version. I've tested this in virtual machines and believe I am right. I don't know if this also applies to dobbelina's and 911medic's tools for changing a live installation to OEM, but I would guess that it had something to say.