Possible problem with Windows 7 SP1

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by lunar21, Jan 19, 2011.

1. lunar21

lunar21 MDL Addicted

Dec 14, 2008
    Hello all,

I integrated SP1 into my install DVD. I installed onto a VM as a test and all went fine, but 1 thing. Before SP1 when I installed Ulti, I had the option to install the language packs. But after the integration, I do not receive them. Is that a problem with the SP1, or with something else?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    No it's not a problem, Microsoft will release language packs for sp1 when sp1 is officially released. If you want a langpack now then you need to install langpack first and then sp1.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lunar21

lunar21 MDL Addicted

Dec 14, 2008
    thank god, I just finished putting SP1 in my windows 7/Server 2008 R2 AIO DVD (well 2 DVDs now), then I saw this LOL. So I presume I will not get any hotfixes till SP1 is out?

4. Kouryu

Kouryu MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2011
    you won't get any windows updates till it's out more than likely... but hotfixes are already available, look in SoLoR's thread... there's like 5 already

5. lunar21

lunar21 MDL Addicted

Dec 14, 2008
    Ok something related to SP1. Does anybody know and/or have a final list of all the updates and hotfixes that are included in the SP1 RTM? I know of the list from the RC from MS, but I am sure that has changed since then. Anybody can help?