PRACTICE N INTERCOURSE: Automatically activate your reinstalling Win7 by Backing Up

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ghfujianbin, Aug 6, 2010.

1. ghfujianbin

ghfujianbin MDL Junior Member

Aug 5, 2010
    #1 ghfujianbin, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  2. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    #2 acyuta, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
    If I understand from your post, activating through MAK on the internet is no longer functional. Is this true???. What is then the process of activation??
    Second, will the process you described work in this scenario:
    1. present system (win 7 enter) activated with MAK some time back.
    2. make a backup.
    3. based on urie's advice on deleting the sys. reserved, I want to reinstall on the weekend. No hardware changes, only merging sys. reser. with c: and installing on c:. Will this activation work??

Also, when I run backup, it should prompt me for keeping the backup in some folder. This should be used for restoring.

Unfortunately, I am a bit out of options for Enterprise right now:
    1. technet subscription may take some time.
    2. MAK keys cannot be activated by pasting in ctrl panel-system-activate.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ghfujianbin

Aug 5, 2010
    I mean it's really hard to get an available MAK, leaked. But as long as U have activated with one, even though the MAK run out, U can backup and recover your activation in the same PC without hardwares changed. Sorry, if U don't understabd me, cos my English is really poor.

5. ghfujianbin

Aug 5, 2010
    I mean it's really hard to get an available MAK, leaked. But as long as U have activated with one, even though the MAK run out, U can backup and recover your activation in the same PC without hardwares changed. Sorry, if U don't understabd me, cos my English is really poor.