Premium captchas

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Orgon, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Orgon

Orgon MDL Junior Member

Jul 10, 2011
    Hello
    I need help to bypass the premium downloads status only for paying customers when downloading .rar files [without paying a single cent].As a free user the captchas (although at times being annoying) can be tolerated, but certain sites sometimes require one to enter some valid code to open the possibility for downloading. Internet is a free world and I do not want to pay money for this.At some sites you also get prompted to pay for accelerated download speed which is unfair for the downloader to pay that money for adding ca$h to someone else pocket.Is it easy to find a software of some sort that will provide the necessary code(s) prior to downloading files with many sites that helps or is this a blind alley? :thinking: There must be an easy way to bypass all this rubbish (this was never used in the golden days when torrents were the way to download information from the Internet :cool:).

If it does matter I run W7 Ultimate x64 Genuine Microsoft (US) version downloaded with help from MDL to bypass the legitimate control when activating OS the first time.
    Post the professional advice and tutorials for this. Thank you

2. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    There are usually ways to find what you want without bothering with the crap pratha sites like that. If it is something you can post in public here without farting on our rules, perhaps myself or someone else can help. If it is going to gas the place up, PM me info and Ill see what I can do in the back room lol

3. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    So basically you are talking about stealing, theft, robbing some internet business because you'd rather not pay for a premium service, even though they DO offer a free service ..... but that is not good enough for you. :mad:

Internet IS NOT a free world my friend, there are businesses on the internet that actually depend on paying customers and it's people like you who go around blatantly asking for ways on how to steal from them is the reason why some are looking for ways to police the internet.

Why not just take out the crow bar and pry a few dollars out of that vise you call a wallet and either pay for the premium service or just deal with the lower speeds of the free service.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    As Dark Knight said internet is not free it also costs the person to upload files, to premium sites or any where else on the net. Yes torrents are free but you also run the risk of getting done for file sharing depending on what type of file you are downloading. I use RPNet and for a small fee every month i,e, $8.99 / €6.99 you can download from multiple premium sites 40 + so it pays for itself because you are downloading at maximum speed rather that it being throttled for free users.