Pricing for windows 10...just got this from newegg

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by mtrai, Jul 14, 2015.

1. mtrai

mtrai MDL Addicted

Apr 24, 2008
  2. FatalIll

FatalIll MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2015
    Who buys operating systems?

3. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    #3 Myrrh, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    Seriously?

People who aren't pirates, building their own machines.
    Companies with ethical and above-board IT staff.
    Others who want to upgrade but don't meet the requirements for "free" - i.e. running something older than Windows 7

Interesting to note that Newegg's preorders don't ship until August 31.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SNaRe

SNaRe MDL Senior Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Using pirate operating system is not something to be bragged about.

Rather, It is something to be ashamed of.

5. Salamek

Salamek MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2012
    you can get an w8 pro key for like 20€ on the web and just update to w10 :p

6. Don

Don MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    It does show release date as 7/31 though when you click on it.

7. labvxe

labvxe MDL Expert

Mar 24, 2015
    This is extremely old news as newegg has had preorders for a long time now

no more new threads please :weep:

8. FatalIll

FatalIll MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2015
    Companies are a different story, theres no way in hell that any company would risk using illegitimate software.
    Non-pirates and people who don't have a platform to upgrade off of, makes sense.

Who was bragging?

9. wiwwtw

wiwwtw MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2011
    Not meen to offend anyone here mate, but ........
    You do realise that there are ~ two billion starving people on the planet, and God know how many hundreds of millions that are barely making through the day or are missing the meals or their food is being rationed. Hmmmm, I'm being rood dood, extremely AWESOME kindergarden willyes and butterflies, lollipops and underaged lolittas for adaults ancient if +15 super dooper mega pro ultra turbo and rapid institution known as the WHO is calling it. Drrrrruuuum rolls pls butterflies and llillies and the whole lot advertisments for pick a subject of your liking and stock exchange indexes....... again but this time with rainbow unicorn awakening and mating soundtrack, no offence ment, calls it so fruitfully malnutrition.
    Mate, personaly I don't give a flying faq about piracy. Meanwhile in the galaxy far far away..... HELL YAH BRAH! WANNA C MA CRIB AND PIMP MA RIDE BRAH. It's easy to be awesome, when you are rocking SUV. See you when your tank gets dry. When u have never ever not even in your dreams felt what the hunger can do to a person. And yes I have seen it, and yes we had our food rationed, and yes alot of people perished from hunger. And yes I live in one of those s**tty backwater countries that are faqing slaving for our faqing EU and US Military–industrial complex and the biggest terrorist organisation in the world, maybe you've heard about it, they are calling it NATO and their biggest ****ism sponsors CIA, MOSSAD and all the rest of the faqing popcorns in this illusion they call democracy and freedom of a faqin choice {BIG GIANT D*CK, RIGHT THERE to anyone who actually believes in this concept in this current world regime} and other so called democratric institution in this faqing cesspit they call "Modern World". Do I need to write about free media? Faqing brilliant engineers make more and more precise weapons and yet there are more and more of civilian casualties and more innocents being erased from the planet. More and more of a "uncurable" deceases and more and more of a toxic wastes in those s**tty countries {God forbid they dump it in thiers, we wouldn't wanna have dirty backyard, right} and more and more sick and perverted sociopaths and psychopaths, and more and more POP a PILL FOR ANYTHING you WANNA FEEL or KILL. Faq me if I know, but i think there are 16.7 million color variations of them PILLAz. The WHOLE FAQING GAMUT of AWESOME a day. They probably literalled the phrase CARPE FAQING DIEM! CANZ U FIL D ,_||_, POWAAAAAAH, MOARHHHHZZZ!!!!!.
    Now you tell me, why the faq would anyone feel ashamed of anything in that pretty picture of so called {INSERT COIN AND PICK A FAQING COUNTRY OF A "CHOICE", and THEN PUSH BIG NIPPLE LOOKING button} dream.
    INSTAREEEEEECTION galore!!!!!!!! Wait tho, DO YOU WANNA CONSUME MORE, wait WHAT consume more you say. Ohhhhh boy, It's so faqing easy even a child could do it, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS KILL THE GUY NEXT DOOR. I mean how cool is that like Call of Duty and the best part you don't even need to be there. Just point like in a game, you can even save status and be promoted also you have score so you know you want more.
    ....... and so on and on ...... All that anyone anywhere could do, is just open thier mind to a different possibilities, and ask alot of questions in a true sense of that word.
    hmmm, but i digress, you can guess the respons, i take it. ....... if you're so inclined, i can write more on various subjects such as "Do I feel ashamed not buying a Windows 10 [//codename:X WINS X64 first true 64 bit awesomeness, but with /system32 sh*tleakers edition with premium ultimate prosumer of consumer. U know u need it, worx best with underpriced intel-electricbiller -99.9 ym fab {that's almost a whopping minus 100 yoctometers}].

10. coromonadalix

coromonadalix MDL Senior Member

Jul 21, 2009
    ill buy only enterprises version, since win 7 ...

11. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    the hell is this

12. sevenacids

sevenacids MDL Addicted

Aug 17, 2012
    Pro tip: Grab a cheap Windows 7 Pro OEM/COA on eBay (16,99 EUR in Germany, for example) and use the free Windows 10 upgrade offer. No need to spend 100+ EUR.

13. FatalIll

FatalIll MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2015
    That upgrade is only good for a year. Just saying.

14. ...

... MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2015
    this by far is one of the stupidest threads I've seen today here besides the one on 10221 rtm

15. sevenacids

sevenacids MDL Addicted

Aug 17, 2012
    It still means a one year discount which is not a bad deal.