Problem bios with IPMTB-TK

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by intek, Jun 6, 2010.

1. intek

intek MDL Novice

Jan 10, 2009
    Hi friends,
    I have a problem with the mb bios in question, that is, I did update 5:27 to 5:28 working but with xp I had to use the package afuwin because HP does not work with xp.
    I made a backup of 5:27 to put the solution to any problems and I proceeded.
    Eventually the update has been made, but I lost my hp screen and there to retrieve it!
    Now I screen out the typical bit dos device and starts, but serves all.
    Now I will say that you care if the whole act?
    And I say: the PC is not 'MY!

I tried to create a bootable memory stick with Afu dos, but I think there are other commands you need to restore everything, in fact I downgrade to 5.27 but I still have the dos screen at startup!

Help

Italian:

Salve amici,
    ho un problema col bios con la mb in oggetto, cioè, ho fatto l'update dal 5.27 al 5.28 ma lavorando con xp ho dovuto usare afuwin perchè il pacchetto hp non funziona con xp.
    mi sono fatto un backup della 5.27 per porre soluzione ad eventuali problemi ( c'ho la palla di cristallo eh ? ! ) e ho proceduto.
    Alla fine l'aggiornamento è stato effettuato, ma ho perso la schermata iniziale hp e non c'è verso di recuperarla !
    Ora mi esce la tipica schermata dos delle periferiche e po si avvia, però funge tutto.
    Ora mi direte : che ti frega se funge tutto ?
    Ed io vi rispondo : IL PC NON E' MIO !!!

ho provato a creare una pennetta avviabile con afu dos, ma credo che ci siano altri comandi da dare per ripristinare tutto, infatti mi downgrada alla 5.27 ma mi resta la schermata dos in avvio !

Help

2. intek

intek MDL Novice

Jan 10, 2009
    I forgot to say that I no longer have the SLIC table 2.1, and does not activate OEM!