Problem finding a re-activation solution for Win 7 Enterprise BIE version

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Appzalien, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Appzalien

Appzalien MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2011
    I wanted to protect myself from the dreaded KB971033 but all I can find for BIE preactivated Win7 suggests using the daz loader to uninstall and reactivate. But when I look at the Daz page I do not see the Enterprise version listed, only Ultimate. Am I stuck doing a reinstall of either an untouched Enterprise for a KMSpico solution or switching to Ultimate untouched and using Daz. I don't recall ever seeing an Ultimate BIE version. I'm getting more confused the more I search. Is it possible to use the daz loader to uninstall BIE's fix from an Enterprise version and then use a different re-activator?

2. tonto11

tonto11 MDL Addicted

Jun 18, 2012
    Enterprise versions are designed for corporate installations using a central key management system (KMS)
    if you don't have access to a corporate site with a KMS server you have to poovide your own
    this is done by MTK or KMSpico or several other variants to be found on this board.

Daz loader is used for all other versions except corporate ones like Enterprise.

This is all discussed in the threads related to these activation systems

...T

3. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    I would just like to add that KB971033 is not an issue with Daz loader or KMS solutions. Nothing to fear or worry about.

4. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  5. Appzalien

Appzalien MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2011
    I have viewed all those threads previous to this post. My issue is how I would use one of the fixes for the VL version by BIE if I can't remove his fix prior to using them since it is mentioned not to use more than one. I saw with the Daz loader that it would remove BIE prior to installing but that was Utlimate only. Will the others remove BIE for me before installation? I'm not adverse to reinstalling if I have to.