Problem: When install Windows 7 from the flash and Bios from type UEFI

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by atoon, May 29, 2014.

1. atoon

atoon MDL Novice

Mar 1, 2012
    Yesterday, I had trouble in device one of my friends

Is a new device, there it type of MB GIGABYTE Model "ga-p61a-d3".

When I tried to do I install Windows 7 via flash memory after the first screen choose your language and then show a message that the agreement does not exist any Drive.

I enter the BIOS and try disable UEFI bios or change to legacy mode but same thing. and try disable CSM also the same thing.

I got to bring Windows CD and install Windows normally.

After a search today I found it to be make a flash memory with another program to working on that type of Bios.

My question is: If I make a Flash Memory by program "refuse" to work on UEFI BIOS will work on all devices or devices with this type of bios only.

And if the answer is not possible Is there a way to make it work on all devices with the old BIOS and the UEFI bios.

Notes:
    I have two flash memory and making with programs " SARDU 2.0.6.5 and Win Setup_1_0_beta8"

2. CaffeinePizza

CaffeinePizza MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2013
    www(DOT)eightforums(DOT)com/tutorials/15458-uefi-bootable-usb-flash-drive-create-windows.html

3. atoon

atoon MDL Novice

Mar 1, 2012
    Thanks CaffeinePizza,
    I am already showing this post but I don't know after create flash memory with program refuse she is work all devices legacy bios and uefi bios, and how make flash memory multiboot with refue

4. benasistemas

benasistemas MDL Novice

Mar 6, 2014
    the uefi only Works in x64 os