Problem with Activating Microsoft Office 2013

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by Nexus7Lover, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Nexus7Lover

Nexus7Lover MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2014
    I apologize in advance if I have posted this incorrectly. I've been away on vacation, and when I returned yesterday, I realized it was time to activate again. Originally, I used the 2.4.9 Official version for Office Professional 2013 VLx64, with Windows 7 operating system. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to continue to use that, or to use the 2.5.1 version, so I tried to activate using the 2.5.1 version first, and did not have any luck. I have 3 days to get this done, or I am in big trouble. I have to tell you that I have NO experience with this type of thing, and have no idea as to what all the terms mean. Unfortunately, I'm one of those people that need written instructions. Any help you can provide would be appreciated! Thank you, and thanks for everything you guys do!

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  3. Nexus7Lover

Nexus7Lover MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2014
    Thank you, Tito! That is exactly what I needed! I'm laughing at myself right now because this is the first time in 5 decades that I was able to obtain much needed information quick-and-in-a-hurry, without having to suffer through a bunch of negative comments, from a forum! MDL rocks!