Problem with admin rights in Enterprise N 2015 LTSB

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Veky83, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Veky83

Veky83 MDL Novice

Oct 17, 2013
    I have some weird problem with admin rights in my Windows which I discovered when I tried to run s1ave77 script "Win 10 S-M-R-T Enable Disable"

When i double-click the script or Run it as Admin i only get blank CMD screen with this in title bar: "C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe"

I checked all the setting in Windows and everywhere it says that i am an admin.

I started SFC /SCANNOW command and there was lot of errors repaired,log is to big for attachment and i cant paste link.

I installed Enterprise N 2015 LTSB in VM and set all the setting like on my real computer and I can open that script normally.

Trying to find the cause of the problem over two days but I no longer have idea..

Sorry for bad english :D

2. fockoff

fockoff MDL Junior Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Homebrewed scripts are never trust-worthy.

The dev needs more programming lessons.

3. Veky83

Veky83 MDL Novice

Oct 17, 2013
    Not a problem in the script, the problem is somewhere in my Windows.

4. qwerty12

qwerty12 MDL Novice

Aug 31, 2010
    From s1ave77 to another user regarding the same problem

5. Veky83

Veky83 MDL Novice

Oct 17, 2013
    Yes i know for that.
    But i want to find out what is causing that,what setting or change that i made.

6. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Veky83,

Why are you and many others in this place installing and running win 10 enterprise any version of enterprise for testing or personal use in the first place?

Wzor and the great Faikee over at Neowin have both stressed to not touch anything that has enterprise on it... unless you your have a registered live mak key

Anything above from Windows 7 enterprise is required for a corporation or a small company that has at least 10 work stations in a closed network managed by a server that doesn't give access to any point to the Internet updates are mailed in by dvds or by Microsoft partner program online and the administration can patch every terminal right across the in a real setting of enterprise

Stick with Windows ten home or pro versions for personal use less up the road problems down the next major general update in September will be a major re-setter and heart breaker it's been talked about in a few circles today.