Problem With Windows 7 startup

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by izh34, Oct 24, 2010.

1. izh34

izh34 MDL Member

Mar 12, 2009
    My laptop won't do anything after install adobe flash player. When it enter startup, it automatically go to system repair and it seems windows can't detect any problem. Any suggestion how can i solve this? I think it is a virus from adobe flash i downloaded earlier.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    At boot mad click function key F8 then choose "last known configuration" see if that gets you back to normal then renew your AV with an update and scan as well as use malwarebytes then try installing flash again...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. izh34

izh34 MDL Member

Mar 12, 2009
    already do that. But it said i dun have any last configuration system. Any ideas?

4. alextheg

alextheg Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Try booting from your W7 installation dvd and running startup repair. It may also be worth running SFC Scannow. Open command prompt as administrator, type sfc /scannow. Hit enter.