Problem With Zune Software.

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Markestmal, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Markestmal

Markestmal MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2014
    So, ever since I upgraded to Windows 8, and then to 8.1 I've had this issue with the software. The text gets blurred and scrambled about and it's always at random times. Recently, I got fed up with Windows 8.1, so I reverted to 7 and the problem persisted. Any idea on how to fix it, or even what the problem is? Prior to upgrading to Windows 8 I hadn't had this issue.

Attached Files:

2. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    The drivers you are using for the video card, are they for 8.1/8 and 7 and if so are you using the same video drivers in 7 that you used with 8.x

3. Markestmal

Markestmal MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2014
    Originally, they were for 7, but when I upgraded to 8 I had installed a new video card. I thought that was the issue, so I removed it and returned to my onboard and the problem didn't go away, so I thought it was just Zune being buggy with Windows 8/8.1. Now that I'm back to 7, I'm using the onboard still and the problem is still around.

4. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    maybe try the new one but be sure to disable the onboard in bios preferably (setting new one to active if needed). and see. It is video somehow, either driver or whatnot IMO

5. Markestmal

Markestmal MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2014
    That's what I'm thinking. I'll give it a try and come back with the results.