Problems cracking HP Compaq 6720s

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Matraunk, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Matraunk

Matraunk MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2009
    Hello!

I have freshly installed 32-bit Vista Ultimate with SP1 on my notebook HP Compaq 6720s, which was previously running XP, so I now have dual boot XP and Vista. The first time I installed Vista I had problems activating it and after installing some activator called Vista bootmgr (I think), the computer wouldn't boot into Vista anymore, so I formated the partition and reinstalled Vista.
    Everything is working OK now, but the activation period is incorrect, it says I only have 15 days left (I just installed it yesterday). It doesn't extend the period back to 30 days even after trying to rearm with VOATKTools v2.5 and I have disabled UAC already.
    I tried to activate Vista with WoW6 which gave me no errors, except for the activation, which didn't really activate after rebooting.
    I am attaching my ACPI Scope report and would really be grateful if somebody could help me. My activation time is tickling out and I don't want to jingle with various activators, so my Vista doesn't crash again...

Thank you in advance!

P.S.: I am really desperate and would be really grateful for any help. I have already tried many non-working activation methods...

Attached Files:

2. foxhunter

foxhunter MDL Member

Feb 6, 2009
    #2 foxhunter, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  3. Matraunk

Matraunk MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2009
    Thanks for your help, foxhunter, but the link with Vista Loader did exactly nothing. It still gives me only 10 days left to activate Vista. I guess I'll have to switch back to XP (am not too sure about Win7 yet, seeing it is still beta only). Too bad.
    Any other help?

4. foxhunter

foxhunter MDL Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Hi,

i've set up Windows Vista (Ultimate x64) in the morning, patched it with VistaLoader 3.0.0.1 and installed SP1. I've choosen HP Bios emulation

Everything works, Windows says "activated"

You must have another problem.