Problems using PDF Converter in Excell 2007

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Iggi, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Iggi

Iggi MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2009
    I’ve been using Microsofts PDF/XPS converter Add-In for a some time now, and has been very helpfull. Recently,I think after my last major update, it is not working Excel 2007 only. I have pictures on my documents that I save to PDF, and everytime I export to pdf it distorts, enlarges, discolors and moves the pictures around which is very frustrating. On print preview it looks fine but not in the Exported PDF??? PLEASE HELP…PLEASE!!!

2. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    download CutePDF writer, it is 100% free, and installs a PDF "Printer" on your system. So when you want to convert a doc to PDF just "print" to the CutePDF printer and it will ask you where to save your PDF. I have found this is more reliable than the add-on for Word and Excel 07. Plus it works with any office version not just '07, so if you have '03 then you can install CutePDF and be "printing" PDF from doc files in no time.

3. Iggi

Iggi MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2009
    Cheers!

Thanks, will try that one, thanks for the reply! Would like get to the bottom of some of the problems I experience...irritating...Thanks anyway! Sure I'll come right...:)