Has anyone else these "problems" too? Yesterday I made an updated windows (all versions: 8.1.1 x64 ProWMC, Pro, Core and Enterprise) and I had some problems when I test-installed them in VMWare. During the completion of the setupcomplete.cmd I normally see the following message: "completing your settings" (the standard message, i don't exactly know in english) now I'm getting: "Searching for updates" (in all versions). Only when I got an error message that an online account could not be created (during the OOBE) and i directly got the option to create an offline windows account the normal message showed. The second problem is that when the testinstall is ready (after installing updated windows, mpam... not integrated), the windows defender update fails at the first try, it was 59.4MB in size, then i let windows update do a new search and then i get a defender update which is 107MB in size and that one installs fine (This is also the case when i install a clean msdn pro/core iso).