Product key for win7 pro

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Beowulf, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Beowulf

Beowulf MDL Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Hello folks,
    is it remotely possible to get the product key for Win7 Pro, my friend has a Genuine copy of Win7 Pro, i think it is VL copy, but he did mentioned activating that copy through net, although that is not the issue, i am downloading one Win 7 Pro Vl Build x86 x15-72033 , for which a Genuine Product key is required.
    I tried few steps which required me to download some application and some that needed to be run from DoS, but i havn't been successful till now to get the Product key. Is it Encrypted or something, i want to make a Dual Boot System, one being Xp and other Win7,,,,
    ANY SUGGESTION WELCOMED.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Ofcourse it requires activation/validation, what did you expect?

Why do you want volume license?

3. Beowulf

Beowulf MDL Member

Aug 31, 2009
    For one reason i dont have a Genuine VL Key, i know their are patches or Pro/Ultimate all around, but i want to have a Genuine Key for installing Microsoft AntiVirus, for Updates and for ethical reasons, and lastly for Dual Booting Win7 Pro.
    My friend has a Mak Licensed Win7 Pro which he claims he got it installed from a Medical Institute, no arguing thier, he also mentioned activating through Internet to make it Genuine. I have backed up his main partition for Restoring, i was hoping if thier was an easy way to retrieve the Product key, i too could use it. Currently i am downloading Win7 Pro Vl, that was available for download from Technet,,,,,,,after 2 day it would be complete.

Is thier any way i could retrieve the Product key for Win 7, please do not reply saying that it would not activate in more than one PC, hello its a VL Copy and the same Product key could activate a number of PC'S.

Any suggestion welcomed, i would glady giveaway this Product key if someone could help me with this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. janek2012

janek2012 MDL Member

Dec 29, 2008
    use KMS activator by WZT, but change key in batch file (go to your profile\AppData\Local\Temp\<the newest folder>[check modify date]).

5. Beowulf

Beowulf MDL Member

Aug 31, 2009
    #5 Beowulf, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)
    Hey so far i downloaded the mini-KMS_Activator_v1.31_Office2010_VL_ENG-FreeSoft-WZT and this is what the nfo that came ieth KMS has:
    Code:
    What's New?

Office 2010:
    - Optimized detect Office 2010 products on 64 edition of Windows.
    - Setting of counter of rearms Office 2010 (counter is working for the rearms made with activator only).
    - Install/Uninstall KMS emulator as Windows service without Command window.
    - KMS emulator installation process is modified.
    - The conflict with firewall is eliminated at run once KMS emulator.
    - Function of copying of a path to the KMS emulator's file for adding in exceptions of Anti-Virus software.
    - Internal errors reporting (eg: if activator components are blocked by antivirus software).
    - Improved checking whether activator is running on behalf of administrator.
    - Activator code optimization.
    I havn't got the chance to try this, soon i 'll does it really work, this KMS seems work with Office 2010, ,,, will give my opinion,,,,, is their not any other easy way to retrieve the KEY.