Program to manage other computers on the network?

Discussion in 'Windows Server' started by Matrix Leader, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2009
    Can you recommend me a program that allows managing all computers on a network? to enable me to view what the users are doing on their screen at certain times, allows me to install programs and updates silently without them knowing, perform system backup and maintenance, etc.......

the program should be able to function without an internet connection, only through the network connection

thanks in advance

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
  3. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2009
    Thanks i'll try those

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
  5. FreeFry

FreeFry MDL Novice

Mar 1, 2010
    Sounds like what you're looking for is something like Symantecs Altiris, albeit not free, it's one(if not the) best solution for managing computers across both the internet and locally on a lan.
    It supports (amongst a s**tload of other things) deployment of software, operating systems, application settings, you name it, it can do it. :)

However, it is quite complex(because of the grand scheme it was intended for)...

Bit of a bump btw. ;P