programming OpenOffice

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Holden von Vloppen, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Holden von Vloppen

Holden von Vloppen MDL Junior Member

May 16, 2010
    I've been looking for a way to get under the hood of OpenOffice Writer and modify the macro system so that you can assign a 3-key hotkey to a macro, which OO Writer currently doesn't allow. For example, Ctrl+QS. You're allowed Ctrl+S (two keys). I have knowledge in BASIC programming languages, for example Visual BASIC (classic ver 6) and REALbasic. I've dabbled in Java and C++ and have intended to learn more. I keep searching for the best OO programming communities and don't seem to be finding what I'm looking for.

2. communicator

communicator MDL Junior Member

Sep 1, 2011
    can someone please tell me what the registration after openoffice installation is all about???

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mattrb

mattrb MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2009
    They want your information so they can track you down and harvest your brain.

4. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007

Just the same as free antiviris programs e.c.t they need feedback as to who is using their software and while on the subject could you please post in a normal non coloured font.