proplem Unauthorized Computer.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by dew1, Apr 11, 2010.

1. dew1

dew1 MDL Junior Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Hi everyone,

i don't know where can i write post however, I have problem with website if i login it show me this message " 403 Forbidden Unauthorized Computer. "

i know they were blocked my computer not member because i login by my laptop without any problem, also i installed Linux ubuntu and showed me seem problem .

website for Tracker torrent .

2. dgriff20

dgriff20 MDL Junior Member

Apr 22, 2008
    Give this a try,
    •Click the Start Orb

•Now click All Programs

•Then Accessories

•Then Command Prompt

•Right-click on it and ‘Run As Administrator’

•Type the following and hit Enter After Each:

•ipconfig /flushdns

•ipconfig /release

•ipconfig /renew

•After Each you should see confirmation window:

3. dew1

dew1 MDL Junior Member

Jul 13, 2009
    the seem problem ..

4. dew1

dew1 MDL Junior Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Maybe I should include a few more details. Other computers in my network can log in just fine. My desktop is the only computer that doesn't have access It seems as if they have blocked me. Could it be they have blocked my Mac address? If so, how can I change it?

5. asabater

asabater MDL Member

Sep 6, 2008
    can you change or add a new network card to your system????

6. dew1

dew1 MDL Junior Member

Jul 13, 2009
    ok i will try ..

7. iamanoob

iamanoob MDL Senior Member

Feb 28, 2010
    your Anti-Virus/Internet Security is probably blocking the site..

8. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    They could have blocked your computers MAK address, most of the time it is the IP that they block but that will affect all computers in the network not just one. It could also be your AV/IS program like iamanoob suggested or it could even be a virus or a Host file modification. Open your computers Host file from "C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\" and look for any entries with the ip "127.0.0.1" before a website. This makes websites not load and other things like that. If that is not touched then it could also be a virus that is doing it dude. One thing you could try is to Boot into SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING! This is an advanced option that you have to press "F8" right before win7 boots up and select that. That mode will only run the required files so no AV or firewall is running in this mode and most if not all viruses do not run in this mode either. If this fixes your issue then it is either software on your computer that is doing this or a virus that is doing it. Good luck dude.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...