Proplem with windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by venioni, Jun 12, 2014.

1. venioni

venioni MDL Senior Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Hi all mdl member i have a proplem with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit my proplem start after running program wish care 365

when the programe finish after i have proplem to open control panel ,files and other when i go to open a file i have this

message image1.PNG can someone help me please.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CAKCy

CAKCy MDL Junior Member

Jun 9, 2014

Assuming you mean "Wise Care 365". After some research (I'm no expert): The problem may be related to a corrupt user profile. Can you try creating a new user and see if that works? If yes then you can migrate settings and data to the new user.

I speak Greek if it's any better for you.

3. venioni

Mar 28, 2014
    Thanks for advice i try to clean registry and some other stuff but nothing happened finaly i make restore and the proplem solved.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    For the future better stay away from those Tuning Tools, they do more harm then any good :cool2:.

5. CAKCy

CAKCy MDL Junior Member

Jun 9, 2014
    Great! Please edit your FIRST post on this thread and change the title to "[SOLVED] Proplem with windows 7" for future generations! :)

Amen to that!

6. Kawmi

Kawmi MDL Novice

Jun 14, 2014
    What kind of tools are you talking about? like Tune up, System care?? Don't tell me that Ccleaner is bad

7. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    You already named them :cool2:.

8. venioni

Mar 28, 2014
    I have again proplem with my windows 7 ultimate my proplem start before 2 days when install wish care 365 i make restore and my proplem fix it now after

two days i have other proplem when i start up my pc i see this on my desktop error.jpg after that i try to install ms malicious software removal

tool when i try to install i see that error 2.jpg can someone help me or is better to make format my pc after all that ?:(

9. CAKCy

CAKCy MDL Junior Member

Jun 9, 2014
    If reformatting is not a major hassle (re-installing/re-configuring/etc). then it would be the best solution. On the other hand you can try (as I suggested earlier) creating a new user and see how that goes. Locating the problem(s) that the cleaning tool has caused would be imho a very hard if not impossible task.