Question about E-Book Reader?

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by Happpy, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Hello, All!

I've newly purchased a local mobile of my Country's local company. It has a function E-Book reader and a folder is already made in memory card with the name of E Books too.

Now I don't know what types of books my E-Book Reader supports? How can I read an E Book on that? It isn't supporting any type of extension like pdf, epub, many others as well.

So how can I use an E-Reader built-in software in my Mobile? Where can I download the supporting books free from?

I've no CD with the Mobile and in the inner help copy of Mobile, it hasn't been given how to use its (mobile's) E-Book Reader.

So I request all to help me.

Regards,

2. zahnoo

zahnoo MDL Senior Member

Feb 2, 2011
    I think you're going to have to give a little more detail on the exact make and model of your E-reader.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. vivek.krishnan

vivek.krishnan MDL Novice

Dec 13, 2009
    try any .txt files. OR Just extract the contents of your pdf to a text file and try it. should work. Most likely, you have a phone with a mediatek chipset ie china phone.

4. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    #4 Happpy, May 4, 2011
    Last edited: May 4, 2011
    (OP)

You are right krishnan that it's China Mobile but .txt is working. But many files comes in other extensions like PDB, AZW, LRF, EPUB and specially pdf. So how can I convert those formats to .txt?

Tell me any other extension except ,txt that works in China Chipset?

Thanks and Regards,

5. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Well, open those files in their corresponding reader software & copy the text to a text file ~ simple!!!