Question:- Is Hola Better Internet any good??

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Windows user, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Windows user

Windows user MDL Senior Member

Sep 11, 2012
  2. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    Very good for unblocking region locked sites such as hulu

3. Windows user

Windows user MDL Senior Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Is there any privacy related issue while using it? Like is it safe to log in to emails,twitter,etc. while having the extension enabled?

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    From my point of view, there isn't any security on the Internet at all.

The work around to get better Security would be the use of Encryption which isn't accepted by many other sites.

I would never read any of my companies or even private e-mails online, I use an e-mail client to download all received e-mails to my Desktop's and Laptop. The e-mails received by my Gmail account are also catched by my e-mail client and NOT keept on the Gmail account. I use as e-mail client TheBat.

Facebook, Twitter and the likes are totally unsafe and prohibit to use in my company and by most of my customers as well. Same goes for services like Line etc. which didn't protecting any privacy!

Anyway, it's all about what you need to privacy for! From my thinking, people who are using Facebook, Twitter and the likes, are not concerned of their privacy at all!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. windsman

windsman MDL Expert

Jan 11, 2010
  6. cetipabo2

cetipabo2 MDL Member

Feb 8, 2015
    #6 cetipabo2, May 31, 2015
    Last edited: May 31, 2015
    Yea, i read an article about this too. anyway it works well for what it is supposed to do.

About TorrentFreak, they are doing business and earning money by promoting some P2P and VPN sites. i think it is owned by thepiratebay. I would never trust them when they say: What is the best...blabla. they are paid to make this kind of review.

7. cetipabo2

cetipabo2 MDL Member

Feb 8, 2015
    that's 200% true. :biggrin:

8. #8 The Commissioner, May 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    You may try the cyberghost extension or zenmate extension for chrome :tasty:
    Code:
    chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cyberghost-vpn-free-proxy/fcbnikgemihknccdjaihjnfbapinljpi?hl=en
    chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zenmate-security-privacy/fdcgdnkidjaadafnichfpabhfomcebme?hl=en

9. waheatha

waheatha MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2015
    hola is a free and ad-free VPN proxy service that provides afasterand more open ...

10. wladw

wladw MDL Member

May 7, 2015
    It's NOT safe to use HOLA :(