[Question]Is there an Windows 10 PE/SE available?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by pisthai, Jul 27, 2015.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    As the title say!

Is there already an Windows 10 PE/SE available? I use at the moment, beside of WinToGo, Windows 8 PE/SE and would like to have Windows 10 PE/SE ASAP!

Also, if available, the Pro and Con would be fine to know!

Thanks for any info!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    I'm a fan of WinToGo, or better WinToUSB!! Special with newr hardware/Computer which are equipped with USB 3.0/eSATA/SATA3 because here the external HDD's working very well what they didn't on USB 2!!

That's where I use Windows PE/SE, at this time 7 and 8 from within an USB Flash Drive, Those need just little resources and even for the Apps I need to use, a 4GB Stick is simply big enough.

I'll take a closer look at ChrisR's project and see, it would work for my need or if I could do anything to help.

Thanks a lot for the info!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    I'm all times limited with my time. Have as Admin and Mod on 2 others forum to fullfil my 'duties' as well and all of that beside the work for my company!! At this very moment, I work on 4 different computers, 2 physical at home and the other 2 via Remote at 2 of our offices!

Never mind, I'll take a look at those sites and see if I could do anything!