Rapidshare - Windows 7 SEVEN Build 7048 x64 (64-bit) (possible RC - Release Candidate

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by stallion, Mar 4, 2009.

1. stallion

stallion MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2009
  2. psychopirate

psychopirate MDL Novice

Mar 3, 2009
    Thanks Stallion

Rapid Servers are down right now, will try again later. Thanks for taking the time to upload.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gollum

gollum MDL Member

Jun 6, 2007
    Links are dead. Mind re-uploading? That'd be wonderfull!
    Thank You!

4. stallion

stallion MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2009
    Links not dead

Hi, the links are working now. Seems that Rapidshare had some troubles with the servers, but now everything works :)

5. vaitomarnocu

vaitomarnocu MDL Novice

Mar 8, 2009
    This is crap! The hash doesn't even match!
    Don't waste your time with this bastard's s**t.

6. SoLoR

SoLoR MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2008
    Even if iso is clean, this is not RC in any case... not even "possible" :)

7. vaitomarnocu

vaitomarnocu MDL Novice

Mar 8, 2009
    Of course the iso's NOT clean.

This is crap. Do not download it. It was the 3rd time I tried to download this build, all of them were crap. I'm done trying to find a real one.
    am going back to Vista or 7000 now...

EDIT by ancestor(v)...removed some unnecessary 'words'

8. stallion

stallion MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2009
    #8 stallion, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
    (OP)
    "vaitomarnocu"

I have 235 downloads for this build since I posted it...and you are the only one who says something like that! Why do you say it is "crap"? Explain at least and give a good explanation. Stupidity is not an excuse. And being rude is just a "no go". Since over 200 people found this OK, who are you to send me to hell, just because you cannot download some files? Learn some things first about using Rapidshare, installing an OS, reading HASH-es etc. :eek: And if you are unable to download files on Rapidshare, maybe you shall consider buying a Premium Account. You will see, afterwards everything will work perfectly. Have a nice day, Mr. vaitomarnocu :eek:

9. emark

emark MDL Novice

Feb 28, 2009
    #9 emark, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
    Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to upload. The links are working and it is indeed the build 7048
    ( Windows 7 Ultimate, Version 6.1, Build 7048.0.amd64fre.winmain.090219-1845)
    Ignore the bad comments above :D

Attached Files:

10. vaitomarnocu

vaitomarnocu MDL Novice

Mar 8, 2009
    ROFL!
    First of all, I do know how to install an OS, and I do have a rapidshare premium account. Btw, I am a Windows NT driver developer, so the noob here is you.

I didn't say this is not the build you said it was, I said the hash provided and the hash of the file doesn't match. Do I have to draw it for you?

Learn how to read, moron.