Realtek Driver Problem Windows 8

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Al_Jourgensen, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Al_Jourgensen

Al_Jourgensen MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2013
    hello community
    i´m with a serious problem i have an ASUS G750JX, and Asus have integrated a program in realtek audio drivers, called Maxxaudio waves.
    The problem is, when i restore my notebook, to factory settings, the program only appears in the speakers, not in the digital output, where i wanted him.

when i try to update to the latest realtek driver´s from Asus website, MaxxAudio simply disappears and i can not recover it.

It´s a very basic tool that come with the driver on my notebook

i try everything to get it back, but no trace only by resetting to factory service, and this appears

(image) ask me, i can not put them here

where can i find this program with new drivers?

how can i install new realtek drivers without this happening all the time or where can i get only the program?

i know this program come with "ASUS ROG" simbol but in my case neither

here is an open topic, on ASUS ROG Forum

(URL) ask me i cannot put it here

this happens a lot, i try d all the solutions in this topic and no one knows how to solve it, but some, can solve it, i install all possible drivers from 65XX up and nothing

please i don´t know if i´m in the wright section, forgive me if i don´t, but i need this solved, because neither Asus or MaxxAudio, Or Realtek, give me an ansewr

Thank you for your time and attention.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      426.6 KB
      Views:
  2. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Googled on maxxaudio and it is a program of waves is this correct ?? You should make an account there and see if they have a newer version perhaps

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Al_Jourgensen

Al_Jourgensen MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2013

thank you, i had to use driver swwep, only that way i could install it like this

thank you very much for your attention ;)

5. jeff69dini

jeff69dini MDL Expert

Nov 22, 2008
    will I get this waves thing if I don't have asus system? lol, I do have realtek audio, just not asus mb :|

6. Nicky31

Nicky31 MDL Member

Aug 21, 2013
    R271 latest ones work fine for us ..

7. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
  8. eydee

eydee Guest

I wonder why this matters. The standard Realtek control panel should include all settings that are available in that application. Probably that's why it was removed in the first place.

9. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
    It gives j00 more control :popcorn:

10. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
  11. erpsterm35

erpsterm35 MDL Expert

May 27, 2013
  12. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    just a little FYI erpsterm, Ian has been banned for a bit now, you talkin to a ghost!! He would often spout off without thought or research of what he was speaking of :biggrin:

Welcome to MDL