rearms for office 2010 vl

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by carpboy, Jul 24, 2011.

1. carpboy

carpboy MDL Junior Member

Aug 5, 2010
    hi seems to be having trouble installing office 2010 vl got no rearms left tryed office toolkit but still no good in getting rearms back anyone got any ideas on hhow i can get rearms back?

2. Snuffy

Snuffy MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2008
    I gave up on the rearm method a long time ago.... found - use and have not had aproblem since.... KMS convert and activate. Office 2010 Toolkit and EZ-Activator 2.1.5 program has never failed me. even install Retail edition - converted to VL and activated...

3. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #4 timesurfer, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
    Rearm concept works fine snuffy you just try too many things at once and make things more complicated than they need to be

Remember I helped you repair your borked 2010 VL and rearm concpet was working fine on your machine once you repaired your rearms

So you did not "give up a long time ago" that is a lie! You just choose to use KMS activation. Really you kinda had a negative attitude towards my project since the beginning almost to test to see it fail but I showed you your office was borked and that rearm concept works fine for office as did you confirm as such ;)...lol

Cody's AutoRearm and my IORRT work fine when you install correctly which is kinda impossible not too :p...lol

On topic EZ-activator is the best KMS solution to restore/repair rearms regardless if you want to be in trial or activated