recover any files

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by smoke2udrop, Jul 6, 2010.

1. smoke2udrop

smoke2udrop MDL Novice

Jul 6, 2010
    :confused:
    Hi my first attempt to post in this forum so here goes nothing!
    last Sunday (as always ) I performed my weekly back up and out of the blue a nasty message"your hard drive is out of space" fought it bit strange due to the fact that I've just an additional 4 TB.But any way not enough room so I removed some crap And restarted Nothing abs nothing happened except for a rather irritating noise from pc. So to make a long story short I'm ending up with a reinstall win 7 pro and all my work and pics from last week gone So now to the BIG Q: Any GOOd recocery software out there I've tried recover my files esayrecovery etc etc and finally spotmau nothing works(they all find missing files But when it came down to crunch"recovering" they all drew a blank) so PLEASE Help me out:worthy::worthy:

2. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    There are many programs out there that are format recovery/delete recovery but none out there are 100% effective because of the nature of how computers work. The one I use though is Search and Recover, a part of IOLO System Mechanic 9.5 Pro. That is the one that I use and it was able to let me recover a .cab file that I accidentally deleted lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. fdjc

fdjc MDL Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Try GetaDataBack.. I have had good success with it on formatted drives with windows reinstalled.

4. smoke2udrop

smoke2udrop MDL Novice

Jul 6, 2010
    thank you

thanx but I've tried them and no luck !o_O

5. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Have you tried HDD regenerator or spinrite ?

6. fdjc

fdjc MDL Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Did you install it on the drive you are trying to recover from?

If so it wont work, you need to have it on a boot disc or take your hard drive to another pc and run getdataback from the other PC.

7. Cyrillkk

Cyrillkk MDL Novice

Jul 11, 2010
    R-Studio is a good program to recovery your data.