Recover, recovery partition usb question windows 8

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Al_Jourgensen, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Al_Jourgensen

Al_Jourgensen MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Hello community

i have an issue, i don´t know if i´m doing this wrong, i recover, my recover partition, to a usb 2.0 disc, i try to recover from there, but it only show´s me the blue screen options, to choose language and keyboard layout, then i choose again the same driver, and same thing again, i can´t pass from here, i even try to boot from the usb disc, and same thing.

what is that i´m doing wrong here?

Thank you for your patience

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    What Kind of Recovery Partition? On an Laptop for the Factory created Hidden Recovery Partition?

Also which apps you had used to transfer the recovery Partition to USB Drive?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Al_Jourgensen

Sep 17, 2013
    Hello my friend, i only recovered the recovery partitions to a usb disc, with windows 8 tool, the one that is for creating the backup, of the recovery, to disc or usb, what i´m trying to do, is using that recovery disc (my usb), to recover windows to factory settings, but all that appears to me, is what i posted

4. HALIKUS

HALIKUS MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    #4 HALIKUS, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
    I'm a little fuzzy with what you need help with also, but wanted to add i'm listening to the new Ministry right now and its pretty different and good. It also has TVsong 4. :)
    (His user name is the lead singer of the band)

5. Al_Jourgensen

Sep 17, 2013
    :) Al_Jourgensen is f**** up, and so m I, i done it, in the first place a wasn´t knowing that i was booting from the drive, then it gives me a sistem32 error, in the recovery process, thank Good All Mighty, i could recover again, and then i made another backup from the recovery partitions, with the Windows tool.
    Try it again, and this time didn´t give me that error at 66%, i was confused, because at the start, i didn´t see the usb disc flashing, only from 50% up, but i have done it

thank you very much, i´m going to delete this thread

thank you community