recovery my data file from pc hdd

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by sylo, May 5, 2014.

1. sylo

sylo MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2013
    #1 sylo, May 5, 2014
    Last edited: May 5, 2014
    hello mydigitallife can someone help me to recovery my data file from pc hdd which i formated accidentally and all partition and files is gone can someone suggest software which really recover my file or did any of you had that same case and recoverd your files

thanks...

2. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  3. sylo

sylo MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2013
    thanks for software but the problem is can't install because i format all HDD and windows in c: is formated i need to recovery my file from bootable enviroment because if i install windows after that can gone my files forever.

4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Either an offline recovery or not, you need another HDD to restore you wanted files.
    Try Hirens boot cd 15.2 > boot mini Windows XP > run getdataback

5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I guess it's a lot easier to unplug your HDD and plug it into another computer and run Partition Find and mount, it's easier and safer.

6. sylo

sylo MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2013
    thanks but

problem is because in fact i have laptop and remove hdd is mor complicable but i have one external hdd 1Tb can put recovered file in it but how recovery successfully

7. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Did you try this? :g:

8. apacheindian

apacheindian MDL Novice

Oct 15, 2011
    Use 'testdisk' software. search for testdisk & CGSecurity in Google. Take your time to learn it. If your hdd is visible in bios, you are in good luck.

Hiren's boot cd also has testdisk installed in it. Boot with this CD as earlier posters have said and find testdisk.

9. sylo

sylo MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2013
    you're right but my HHD is mounted on a different approach can hardly be removed

otherwise Thanks

i try that look cool but show me one error when goin ntfs patition quick scan

otherwise thanks i found solution with Hiren's boot cd and getdataback

I try that before i post in mdl and i know for getdataback but that is so efficient and good i don't know that

maybe I've been lucky because i have hiren boot cd from 2011 and never used it and i have one 1 TB external Hdd and surprises me all data come back with exelent quality Thanks a lot

except I have one disk encrypted with bitloceker and that still I cannot return it files
    when I try to scan with GetDataBack show one error mtf info file cano't read and I try to return them in anyway yet