Remove kms activation for windows, toolkit 2.6.2

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by david toska, Mar 7, 2017.

1. david toska

david toska MDL Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Hello, need expert help I Installed new ssd harddrive for my dell latitude.The laptop had w10 pro x86 from before i replaced the HD. Installed windows from beginning, same version as before on my new HD. (W10 pro x86). Did not enter any product key, and windows was activated "by digital licence" at once when my new installation was done Next I installed office 2016, activated office by using the microsoft toolkit 2.6.2. But "by a mistake" my microsoft toolkit first time was in "windows mode" when i pushed the EZ activator button. So my new windows version converted from "activated by digital licence" to "activated by organizations activation service" I wasnt planning to activate windows by using the microsoft toolkit, my plan was only to activate office using the toolkit, as windows was legaly activated from beginning. Then is the question, how can I revert my windows activation back to "activated by digital licence"??

2. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Remove the kms service running I think and reactivate but I'm no expert when it comes to kms tools hehe ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    #3 Nucleus, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...