Removing Orbit30 loader?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by crackshot91, Nov 4, 2009.

1. crackshot91

crackshot91 MDL Novice

Dec 29, 2008
    I just got a genuine Win7 Ultimate Key and I'd like to use it on my system, but I can't figure out how to remove the loader. (It's a really good loader, but I can't use suspend to ram sleep with it.)

2. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    I'd leave it and keep the key for future use - who knows you may upgrade your computer or M$ might render loaders unusable in future and you will have a brand new key.

I'd probably reinstall if you really want to. I always have a second drive - either an actual drive or at least a second partition - and I always move may data to that so that a reinstall isn't that big a deal.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Which loader was it my friend?

Alfa:);)

4. oneextraid

oneextraid MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    I had a similar problem with my Dell that would lose SLIC info in memory when it came out of standby. I reapplied my l**der and choose another OEM system. IE I used Acer instead of Dell. It now works fine when it wakes up. I can run the SLIC dump tool and it will display SLIC from memory. Wouldn't do that before when I used Dell.

Might try it to see if it works for you?

5. Everilda

Everilda MDL Senior Member

Jun 28, 2009
    #5 Everilda, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017