Report a Business for Employee Mistreatment

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by BrokenDaily, Oct 4, 2017.

1. BrokenDaily

BrokenDaily MDL Junior Member

Jun 14, 2017
    Stuff like this is abound in some businesses around the globe, but I ask this for any help you users can provide. I read up articles detailing step-by-step on how to report a business which either has bad and intolerable service to the point where something MUST be done, or under the belief that those in management/higher positions are abusing their job to belittle those below them

My mother works at denny's as a manager, and one of the other managers I believe (I don't know the exact details, this is all guesstimate stuff at this point) is belittling my mother, as in if someone gets in trouble, does something wrong, or something they SHOULDN'T be doing, when my mother confronts them and calls them out on their wrongdoing, the other manager ends up punishing them, but not to how they should be punished

And my mother believes this manager has enough employees to believe her more than my mother, in that if she tries to report this kind of B.S, they'll believe her over my mother, and this is taking more of a toll on my mom than I thought; I need help, is there ANY way to call them out on this in a way that ends well, or well enough, because I can't stand what's happening to her anymore and how its affecting her, like bit by bit she's losing her soul over this, I want to see her feel better, not......this

anything can help at this point, please

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
  4. BrokenDaily

BrokenDaily MDL Junior Member

Jun 14, 2017
    look, I over-reacted in my 1st post; truthfully, my mother has to deal with so much ****, that when something like this (her coming home, asking whats wrong, and getting a soul-less "im fine don't worry") happens, I want to do something about it; whether its employee's giving her **** or somehow one in a higher position doing it; something like that bar rescue TV show, but for restaurants like dennys

I just want to make her happy, and not see this almost daily

5. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014

dude sounds like is time for her to move on and find another job...is not worth it if her health is at risk....i wish her luck on what ever she decides to do.

6. misight

misight MDL Novice

Jan 9, 2018
  7. MrG

MrG MDL Expert

May 31, 2010
    #7 MrG, Aug 23, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    Ya, my GF is a LVN nurse & works in a health care facility.
    She works 6 days a week, 12 - 16 hour shifts.
    Last night she called me after a 16 hour shift & said she was so tired & just wanted to get some food, throw her clothes in the washer, jump in the shower & crash.
    Today Sunday is her day off so she can sleep in.

Her work has staff shortages because of this virus cr@9 but the old people in her facility need the nurses & others for their health & lives.
    She does get overtime pay for over 8 hours a day & 40 hrs/week