[REQ] DvD burning program..

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by X_reaper_X, Dec 21, 2009.

1. X_reaper_X

X_reaper_X MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2009
    Ok so i need to burn a 2GB + .RAR folder to a DVD (My windows 7) but i dont have any program to burn it.. anyone suggest something?

2. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    How difficult is to try it?

Of course it will allow you to burn whatever you want

sebus

3. X_reaper_X

X_reaper_X MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2009
    #5 X_reaper_X, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
    (OP)
    Lol, well i didn't have much time this morning to try it and i didn't want to just waste another DvD so i didn't had the setup on my desktop though lol.

Thanks, was a bit of a noob question to ask but i had to just make sure :p

4. msr

msr MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2007
    use ultra iso to make iso file, and then imgburn to burn the iso to disk.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. X_reaper_X

X_reaper_X MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2009
    Well i am only coping my folder because last time i did ISO to DvD it failed to install so i had to mount a virt. drive with PowerISO to install.. so i am just making a copy of my Win 7 so i don't need to spend another 36 hours downloading with my crappy connection.

6. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Do yourself a favour buy a few ReWritable dvd/cd's also try using MS virtual PC or VM-Ware or even VirtualBox which is free you can install from an ISO image don't even need to burn dvd :) Great for testing installs not god for testing drivers because you are using a VM machine. Also not sure what you are trying to do with the rar file unpack it.

7. RedSpider

RedSpider MDL Junior Member

Oct 13, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...