Request for Package

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by TechDudeGeorge, Apr 27, 2011.

1. TechDudeGeorge

TechDudeGeorge MDL Member

Apr 24, 2011
    I know we have multiple red-pills and everything but could someone please make a %OEM% folder to add to a existing ISO that places all the files in without editing Install.Wim? As the new torrent posted would take days to download due to lack of seeds and I'd rather use a verified ISO.

2. LQQL

LQQL MDL Addicted

Apr 21, 2009
    Well, would love to see that, too.

3. ODY123

ODY123 MDL Expert

Apr 20, 2011
    Those are trade secrets, that's the kind of secretes that make Bill Gates so rich and famous. Unless someone willing to share their secretes (I hope so too), are you willing to pay big bucks for that? just kidding... LOL

4. Ldoober

Ldoober MDL Novice

Apr 27, 2011
    Where exactly do you place this in your existing iso? I have a USB installer setup, would I just put it in the root?

5. ambidav

ambidav MDL Guru

May 14, 2008
    Place the $oem$ folder into your sources folder :)

6. Zukariji

Zukariji MDL Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Oh, sorry. I don't know how to put them into an $OEM$ folder style thing. I'm sure Scooby would do a better job than me at the request, I just took the files and put them in manually. Glad to hear it actually works for you, though =) I know it worked for me but a second answer is great =D At least you can do the last 2 bits manually.

7. iBetaTosh

iBetaTosh MDL Junior Member

Apr 11, 2011
    Well we need a run once before desktop beacuse of for the red pill

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...