[request] Freelance time management tools

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by cole31, Jul 17, 2013.

1. cole31

cole31 MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2013
    im looking for software that would help me track time that i have been working on a job and amount of money per hour. ive seen some programs like that before i just forgot the name :eek:. Anyways i do alot of freelance repairs and i would like a good program to help me keep track of the time i put in and how much per hour im getting for each. either freeware or software that has a trail version that i could test would be nice if someone would let me know whats out there. thank you much appreciated. :biggrin:

2. cole31

cole31 MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2013
    cashboard was the one i was looking for thank you big time! :worthy: i knew it was a weird name i just forgot what it was. now im happy u found it! :yeahyeah:

3. petet

petet MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2013
    Hi cole31,

I'm glad you finally remember it. I also believe time management tools are very helpful, especially when there are lots of tasks that you need to do.

I personally use, TIME DOCTOR to manage time effectively. It gives me analytics on where exactly I spend time and how much of that time are productive and unproductive, which also helps me limit wasted time and productive.

4. lydiaaram

lydiaaram MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2013
    Hi,

cashboard sounds to be a nice tool but still it has very less options to work. Why don't you try some other time tracking application?

For time management, I use Replicon's time recording software. Visit this link ( replicon.com/olp/online-time-recording-software.aspx ), in that page you can free demo. As you told, checkout the trail version first if you completely satisfied then go for pricing option.

With excellent invoicing capabilities and time tracking system, this software proves to be the best for any business. I have been using this software for quite a long time and it has done a lot of good for me.

Hope it helps you!