[Request Tutorial] Passware Windows Key Enterprise Edition

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by cole31, Oct 12, 2013.

1. cole31

cole31 MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2013
    Ok i dont know if anyone can help me with this but there is an amazing program out there called Passware Windows Key Enterprise Edition. It is a passwaord recovery/reset program. It has an option to make a bootable dvd/cd. i do everything it says but still it will give me the a BSOD and saying that it had an error when starting windows. does anyone here use this program or know about it that can help me out. it is a great tool i recommend to everyone. we use it up at my college for reseting passwords and it works amazingly....when it works lol. if anyone can see what they can do to help me id appreciate and ill keep trying and let you know if i get it. :worthy:

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  3. cole31

cole31 MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2013
    i have konboot already and its nice for using on home computers. but with PWKE i can use it on ANY computer. its much more useful. if you can find any videos or any tips or ANYTHING that will help please do so. in the meanwhile i will continue to look.

4. user_hidden

user_hidden MDL Expert

Dec 18, 2007
    buy a license and the ask for support from the author !

5. cole31

cole31 MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2013
    i got it working. turns out the problem was i was using a wrong disc to obtain the boot menu from. thank yous anyway! :biggrin: