[REQUEST] Windows 7 Professional SP1 VL x64 Spanish MSDN [REQUEST]

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by joluboga, Aug 22, 2014.

1. joluboga

joluboga MDL Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Hey guys, I've never asked anything from this forum before, and I'm pretty sure that this is the only thing that I'm ever going to ask during my hopefully long stay xD

There used to be a thread with all the W7SP1 VL isos from MSDN, but it apparently was deleted before I managed to download the iso that I'm looking for.

I've been looking all over the internet for it, but all I can find are shady websites with frankenbuild crap or "AIO retail" versions. The BAY doesn't have it in Spanish, so no luck there either.

Could you guys PLEASE help me, providing me a set of links or a torrent or something, so I can finally download this version in its unadultered MSDN form? :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Thanks in advance! :D

2. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. joluboga

joluboga MDL Member

Dec 4, 2011
    WOOOOOW!!! I've never tried this method before! It must be the easiest way to get your desired ISO!! :eek:

Just to clarify, the resulting ISO has the same SHA string that the one offered in MSDN, right? How is that even possible?? LOL

Anyway, thank you so much, LostED! :worthy: