[REQUEST] Windows Vista Business OS with SP1 Link

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by sazzadhasan, Feb 4, 2011.

1. sazzadhasan

sazzadhasan MDL Novice

Jan 14, 2010
    Hi All,

I've original key from my uni for 'Windows Vista Business OS with SP1'. However, I couldn't download it from the server, I've tried in many ways. Now, If you please give me a untouchedlink for "Windows Vista Business OS with SP1" would be great. Just wondering that would this serial be work with 'Windows Vista Business OS with SP2'. Please let me know. Thanks in advance...

2. sazzadhasan

sazzadhasan MDL Novice

Jan 14, 2010
    Hi,

I still haven't got the answer. Please lat me know the link. Also tell me if my serial would work for vista business SP2 DVD as well. Thanks...

3. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Hi,

You only had the post here for a few hours.. Take it easy.

Your serial should work fine. Wzor is on tpb with vista business but doesnt seem to have any sp.

4. sazzadhasan

sazzadhasan MDL Novice

Jan 14, 2010
    Hi,
    Thanks for the reply...Would you please explain a bit what "Wzor is on tpb with vista business" means? Thanks...

5. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    thepiratebay.org

Search for windows vista business and at the bottom you will find windows vista business edition x86 and x64.

6. sazzadhasan

sazzadhasan MDL Novice

Jan 14, 2010
    THanks. I saw that. It was without SP1. Rest of them are not UNTOUCHED. Does anyone have UNTOUCHED version of "windows vista business with SP1"? Thanks in advance...

7. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    You can use vLite to slipstream sp1 or there's probably a manual way.