Rick Rolling

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Samlappy, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Samlappy

Samlappy MDL Addicted

Mar 12, 2009
    #1 Samlappy, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Have you ever got Rick Rolled?

What was your best rick roll?

Mine was back in 2008 when I was trying to watch Pixar's WALL-E movie, but instead I this music was playing. I didn't know what it was. But then later on in the year I typed in 'PS4' and they said that I got 'Rick Rolled!'. I eventually got to like the song and I bought it on iTunes for my iPod last year. Now that I got an iPhone, I sold my iPod and the Rick Roll song is now on my iPhone!

I really like watching Rick Astley live on YouTube. He is one great guy! He also made a single last year called 'Lights Out' which you can see the music video here:

That was my best rick roll I ever had!

2. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    Kool Song!!! was not expecting for it to sound good:thumbsup: to me,at least.....

3. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :DI got Rick Rolled by a friend about 2 years ago, she sent me link for "coolest music video ever" and I got this :biggrin5: < for Jay
    Rick Astley is a great singer :D I love this song by him his new stuff is not as good.

:p You're growing up, you might get to a point like I did where you look at you playlist and think what the hell am I listening to and deletion starts and
    you find music you never liked before sounds cool to you. Or maybe you listen to Beiber forever :eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...