Right and proper geek nightmare: bewarned - geek horror images!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gorski, Nov 11, 2011.

1. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Oychhhhhhhhhhhh...:D

If you want children - be ready, grow up, first of all...:smartass:

As if I needed this, having moved countries and struggling to find a flat etc. etc.:rolleyes:

When I saw this, at first I was horrified, then sad and angry at myself... :tongue2: Then, I took my son in my arms, kissed him :hug2: and apologised for failing him... :eek:

It only took a few minutes of my absence... since the last time I checked up on him... as I was in the kitchen, doing the washing up, prepping for dinner and so on... A few hours of repair followed... :wassat:

Be warned! Be ready!:biggrin:

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. U-Fig

U-Fig MDL Member

May 14, 2010
    that's precisely the reason I DO NOT LET MY KIDS NEAR MY EQUIPMENT
    my son is turning 5 this month and he is about ready to get his first pc, for practice and fun.
    my daughter on the other hand is 3, and like a little ball of fire, SHE WILL MESS MY s**t UP.....
    just like my son did when he was 2-3 years old. so yeah, having kids is loads of fun, BUT BE WARNED, THEY TURN INTO LITTLE SQUIDS WHEN LEFT UNATTENDED
    they take something they are not supposed to and the moment you take it away, they already have something else in their hands they're not supposed to, while looking at you if saying
    " what the matter baby,..it's all for s**ts and giggles you know?.."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #3 gorski, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
    (OP)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have some (lightly) naughty (geek) ones - dunno how moralistic the pirates in charge here are, mind... :rolleyes: :twisted: :D :smartass: [:tongue2:]

:p

4. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    To say it my way

Love your children but don´t let them near your stuff

HAHAHA really nice thread,but what to do,they are small and love to mess up things :eek::)

5. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
  6. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]