Router Types Which Is The Best

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by TECHNOMAN, Oct 11, 2010.

1. TECHNOMAN

TECHNOMAN MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2009
    #1 TECHNOMAN, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
    Now we have windows 7 & most pcs & laptops & netbooks 3G phones plus many other device that connect to the internet in various ways plus wireless

Just two question which is the best make of router & why
    And Best Internet Supplier & why

I use a Negear N+ Router & really have not had much problems

If This In wrong area please kindly move

2. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2009
    I would recommend Linksys, and please post such questions in the hardware forums next time this is the Windows 7 Forums.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. randomboy

randomboy MDL Junior Member

Feb 10, 2010
    I have a very good experience with netgear routers but I find the interface of D-link routers better

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. celly

celly MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2010
    The Dlink DIR-655 has been rock solid for me for several years. Great range and features.

5. buonleloi

buonleloi MDL Novice

Mar 8, 2010
    How about the Zyxel ?

6. trolltamer2

trolltamer2 MDL Junior Member

Jun 5, 2007
    I have just brought a Netgear WNDR3700 and i love it! but before that i had a Netgear DGN2000...... DG834N....DG834GT......, all the DG range had the broadcom chipset for the modem which i found the best for synch/connection compared to most on the market, i had a really crappy line and the DG's would hold it @ 0.9dB SNRM. I'm now lucky enough to have fibre (the UK is so 1990's lol) so hence the WDNR3700 which is just a router but i find it brilliant and it looks fantastic lol