'Run' box issue

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by BabySitter, Dec 16, 2014.

1. BabySitter

BabySitter MDL Junior Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Anything I type in run like ( ping google.com ) delete automatically after PC restart and this bothering me, that's happen after I used privacy cleaner in Kaspersky in old version It was 2013 or 2014 as I remember.
    I tried many times to contact Kaspersky via chat but they didn't help and they saying its not the program issue.
    My current antivirus is KIS 2015 and I'm using the Russian trial reset tool every month.
    Running windows 8.1 Enterprise 64.
    thanks.

2. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Condolence ... but what should one say more. You should have noticed by now that Kaspersky/BitDefender/McAffee are more PAIN (aka royal PITA) than gain (if any).

BTW: Using pirated AVs to protect oneself is slightly defeating the purpose ... Cool2:.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BabySitter

BabySitter MDL Junior Member

Jan 26, 2014
    I have used Kaspersky for many years Its very good as a protection program but it has a bad tools like privacy cleaner
    I would buy this program but I cant rightnow, and this issue is bothering me every computer restart and I have to write again and again.
    I think this issue because of something called swap.. I cant remember the rest. that's really bad

and I have some games in my PC but I cant see them in 'Programs and features' to uninstall them, these games r no-steam games so how to completely uninstall them ?
    thanks